Frostfire Ridge i'll take it all, rise and fall
2 Posts
Ooc — Loup Blanc
White wolf, walked since long time without any food. He was arrived in this new territory but he didn't know if he could find somebody. His white fu was dirt and he has lost many weight. He slowly crossed a plain. His eyes scan all around him to find potential threat or prey to eat.
He never felt himself so weak, his stomach grumbled painfully and he wondered how many time he could hold before starving.
Why did he challenge his old alpha? Without this stupid idea, he would not be there.
Whereas he walked, he began to dream about what would have been his life in another context.
He stil walked for one hour, crossing forest, hill and rough terrains when he got a smell.
It was the smell of others wolf. If there were other wolves, maybe White Wolf was finally going to be able to rest and put an end has this endless journey.
He gathered the little of strength that it stayed in him and put has the search for his congeners hoping not to be chased away as all other times.
Finally he perceived two wolf speaking to a certain distance of him. Carefully he approached by keeping his ears well flat and his tail between his legs.
Messages In This Thread
i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 12, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 12, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 15, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 16, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 18, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 19, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by White Wolf - May 01, 2015, 09:50 AM