Greatwater Lake i won't let you suffer
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
anyone at all is welcome - set at greatwater lake, at night, cloudy but dry weather.

Cicero had pulled himself from pack life for a moment's time to expand his horizons. The children were growing older, and at nearly half a year of age, Cicero did not fear the outside, nor was he as excited about it as he were when he was small. Cicero remained a small child, and looked younger in age than both his siblings due to his small stature and thin, ragged fur. Cicero did not mind, however; he did not vie for attention or compliments... Not from most wolves, anyway. Those that mattered knew his worth, and that was enough for Cicero.

After pulling himself from the Woods' depths Cicero decided to explore the nearby lake. He remembered passing by it when Burke had taken him to the Sunspire on a spying mission. Perhaps he would go to the Sunspire today, and see about speaking to its inhabitants this time.

The aspiring outrider looked from left to right while he neared the lake, cloaked by the night. There was not much light from the moon and stars today, for they were cloaked by a veil of grey clouds. Cicero did not mind. Cicero did not need much light. The adolescent neared the lake and leaned down to lap up some water, though keeping his eyes open and remaining vigilant for strangers.
Messages In This Thread
i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 06, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 17, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 18, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 19, 2015, 05:49 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 19, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 22, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 22, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - June 01, 2015, 04:57 PM