Nova Peak oh where, oh where can my baby be.
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
C'mere fambly! :D

What. The. CRAP.

Little Whit had no idea why or how, but suddenly and quite rudely, his entire world was destroyed. He'd just woken up from a nice long nap, tucked snugly between his siblings and his mama's belly. It was a favorite position of his, to not only always be close to his most prized possessions (those beautiful rows of milk duds on his most favorite squishy wall), but to also be perfectly placed so that any other potato that tried to suckle had to get past him first. Not that he wanted to stop them, but that he wanted to be awoken as quickly as he could from his naps so that he could get back to the neverending feast!

But then it had all gone horribly, horribly wrong. Whit was indeed awakened, but instead of by his siblings trying to bulldoze over him for a meal, by his meal up and disappearing! Urgently, the pup searched the area near his head with a gaping mouth, desperate to find his beloved teats. What he found instead was his sister's butt, which he suckled greedily upon for about ten seconds before he realized that it was completely and horrifyingly useless. Jerking away, the chubby boy began to squall in misery, his little limbs waggling about against his brothers and the father that was attempting to shift himself into place to watch over his brood while their mother went to relieve herself.
Messages In This Thread
oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Whittier - May 09, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Bazi - May 10, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Scimitar - May 15, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Whittier - May 15, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Scimitar - May 17, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Whittier - May 20, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Scimitar - May 31, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Whittier - May 31, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Scimitar - June 11, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Whittier - June 25, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: oh where, oh where can my baby be. - by Scimitar - July 03, 2015, 12:18 PM