Nova Peak before i tumble homeward.
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The Frostfur pups were growing like little weeds.  In just three short weeks, their eyes had opened to show them their first sights and now even their ears were listening to their first sounds.  Where there once had been four puppy lumps wriggling at Bazi's side, the pups features were beginning to sharpen, making them look like little wolves instead of fat little potatoes.

Well... most of the Frostfurs looked like little wolves instead of fat little potatoes...

His ears were longer and floppier, his toes a little bigger, tail more whip-like and his nose was a bit pointier.  Other than that, Whittier remained just as round and pudgy as ever.  It seemed that his fat was determined to grow with him, with suited him just fine.  He was too young to have any concept of his appearance anyway, plus he was a big fan of being comfortable and being a chubster was basically like carrying an extra pillow around on your belly.  Who could ask for more?

At that moment, Whit was enjoying his belly pillow at the mouth of the den.  Swift was making some ruckus or other inside and at the moment, the chubby Frostfur had no desire to become entangled in it.  He was busy being lazy and well-fed, and there was little ray of sunlight peeking in that was warming his fur to just the right temperature.
Messages In This Thread
before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - May 30, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - May 31, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - May 31, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - June 14, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - June 14, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - July 17, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - August 27, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - August 29, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - September 06, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - September 10, 2015, 06:14 PM