Redhawk Caldera (J) Brother or Bother?
5 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry I took so long, Life kinda interfered.

Ray huffed a soft laugh in greeting, feigning a casual and relaxed atmosphere. But he was tense in his bones, having felt his watcher for some time and not wanting to pick a fight too soon. But he heard the tread of paws on dirt, and the scent of Dean- something he was very familiar with-, as well as that of blood. He'd almost been startled at the scent but it wasn't Dean's, so that was all well and good. "I know, he's just been watching but he's making his way over slowly. But his scent's the same as the pack scent in the area- so I'm going to logically assume he might be our ticket into the pack."

Ray didn't mention how the stranger smelled strangely familiar, not wanting to complicated matters any further. He turned to glance at the stranger, eyes watching carefully before standing with his tail at a mid point. Neither aggressive nor submissive- just wolf etiquette after all.
Messages In This Thread
(J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 17, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 19, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 24, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 24, 2015, 11:40 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 25, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 29, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 22, 2015, 10:59 AM