Lost Creek Hollow underneath the black locust tree
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
One by one, more and more wolves filed in to greet them and each other.  Harlyn smiled at each, her heart trilling with excitement when she spotted each of their faces.  Some she did not recognize, though she already was familiar with their scents from having all spent so much time working on enforcing their borders.  All except one...

Harlyn was distracted momentarily as Luke approached, only to veer quite suddenly to greet a young wolf whom the druid did not recognize by face or scent.  She canted her head lightly as she watched, curious, until soon enough it clicked.  This must be the young wolf Luke had invited to join them all those weeks ago.  Harlyn wanted to join her blue-nosed friend in greeting the boy and welcoming him home, but she remained seated.  Now was not the time, but soon enough, it would be.

When it seemed like they'd collected all that they would, Mordecai began to address them.  She gazed quietly at him for a moment, giving him her full attention.  It seemed this was a meet and greet type meeting, and Harlyn smiled warmly to show her approval.  She looked then to her pack as one of their newer recruits - once known as Quill, but now called Eshe - as she introduced herself and then looked at her sister.  Or at least, the wolf Harlyn assumed was her sister.  She had heard of them all from one source or another, whether she had actually met them or not.

Luke was next to speak just after another joined them with a fresh kill in tow.  She gave her friend a grin, knowing well his ambitions as part of the pack.  She decided then to take her own opportunity to speak to the group.  "Since I haven't yet met everyone here, I'd like to introduce myself," she said confidently with a gentle smile, "I'm Harlyn Cinderloch.  I'd also like to let you all know that I have spent most of my life as a healer and naturalist, so if ever you have any ailments or find yourself injured, please call on me.  My door is always open to you all."  She cast a sidelong glance at Mordecai as she finished and flashed a smile before looking back to the rest of her family.
Messages In This Thread
underneath the black locust tree - by Mordecai - August 26, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Eshe RIP - August 26, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Harlyn - August 26, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Bhreac - August 26, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Andalusia - August 26, 2015, 11:38 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Arabella - August 27, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Valtyr RIP - August 28, 2015, 12:35 AM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Luke - August 28, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Mordecai - September 07, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Eshe RIP - September 08, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by RIP Riordan - September 08, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Luke - September 08, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Harlyn - September 09, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Arabella - September 25, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Mordecai - October 05, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Luke - October 07, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Arabella - October 18, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Andalusia - October 18, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: underneath the black locust tree - by Harlyn - October 20, 2015, 06:39 PM