Barrow Fields Cover your crystal eyes
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Works just fine

Thistle did not know where her son was, the only remaining of her first litter he was gone. She had no idea where too. She missed him, but she also respected his choices. She hoped that he was being respectful and mannerly to his new pack members.

Thistle steadily walked from her pack territory. Herself needed some air and some peace. Her irritation and angst taking form in that of a freckle faced boy. She was so upset with Charon, she honestly didn't know how to feel about it. She wanted to pull his ears. She knew it was  decision they all needed. One that was warranted, but she wished he had thought to ask. She maybe a lot of things, but one thing she still was, was an alpha and that station alone deserved some respect. It was a blatant show of disrespect in a way. Thistle shook her head.

Honestly it's not like, i am angry. No he just needs to understand the position he put me in. I am more hurt than angry, yes hurt sounds right.

She soothed herself with that thought alone, and she froze when another form took her eye. She chuffed gently to let them know she was near. She couldn't tell who it was from the position she stood in. She stood quivering on the copse of stay or run, waiting for the other to turn to determine friend or enemy.
Messages In This Thread
Cover your crystal eyes - by Saēna - September 27, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Cover your crystal eyes - by Thistle Cloud - September 29, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Cover your crystal eyes - by Saēna - October 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: Cover your crystal eyes - by Thistle Cloud - October 08, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: Cover your crystal eyes - by Saēna - October 17, 2015, 12:40 PM