when you would pay tribute to me
and soon the sea shall give up her dead
102 Posts
Ooc — Jules
With cessation came the longing howl of leadership. The echo it produced over the canyon of scarred terrain prompted only a steady gaze, attention dwindling from the wolf's guide towards the horizon. Time elapsed. Just enough for the dark figure to ponder the intricate path down the steep slope when another wolf blazed into view. Every twist of carefully lain guard hairs were alight with fire, soft creams along underside providing a bright image versus the drab pair before him. The leader's approach was power with an undercurrent of benevolence. The newly acquired Eta lowered shapely head in a signal of praise and admiration. This individual helped dictate the success of the thriving pack wolves. 

The question, though delivered to the silver bear-wolf, was given a shift of gaze, assessing the statuesque female before offering a quiet reply instead, "Grim." There wasn't much more to the title than that. As always, it was a reminder of degradation and humiliation that the sooty male was reluctant to allow take root. A dip of skull delivered a silent apology to the wolf's companion, uncannily aware of robbing her delivery to the ember-coated alpha. A sharp swallow of spit caused the lapse of silence to continue, not having much value to deliver towards the conversation other than vitals and cause. 

"Nanuk's informed me of your trade skill requirements," he said at last, an edge of admiration exuding through the statement. The wolf doubted that the alpha needed this information, as his beta was more than capable, but an innate desire to boost her worthiness was present nonetheless.
Messages In This Thread
when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 04, 2015, 10:29 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 04, 2015, 11:00 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 02:56 PM