Haunted Wood I was a teenage werewolf
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
When Peregrine started to dig into the hole, Leo curled into a tighter ball, eyes clamped shut. Some of the dirt that fell onto his form got inhaled, which made him sneeze. Oh, why couldn't this scary wolf go? Why was he always the victim of these attacks? Because you're weaker than Peridot and Baldur, a voice told him. His own voice.

It wasn't getting any better either. Leo could hear the booming words drop from the wolf's maw. Wait him out? How long was he going to be stuck here. Leo peered up at the light from the hole, seeing the dark fur of Peregrine. "Go away," he squeaked, mostly for his owners to hear. By now he was shaking from fear and shock. It was a miracle to get away from the beast, but now he was in another pickle.

A few minutes past of silence. The lion boy's eyes were still locked onto the hole. There had to be a way for him to escape. Leo lifted himself slightly from the ground ears folded back. "You better leave before my mom and dad get to you!" he said. Voice was still shaking, but louder than before. "They'll tear you apart when they come! Then you'll regret this!" Maybe he could scare the big bad wolf away? "They'll call all the others. Then you're as good as dead."

There was a pause to his words, and idea forming in his little head. He remembered Lusa telling him how to call others. A howl was what it was called. If he howled now, maybe the wolf would be smart enough to leave. He lifted his head, letting out a strong wolf song. At least that was his vision. It was quite a pathetic call, but still loud enough for anyone within short range to hear.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 08, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - October 08, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 19, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - October 19, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 19, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - November 02, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 02, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - November 03, 2015, 11:55 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 04, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - November 14, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2015, 08:18 PM