Neverwinter Forest geeeet dunked on!
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Leo watched gratefully as Asterr tore the bird. From there, it was easy to dine upon the bird. One day, he would be able to tear through meat on his own. He could be more independent. It was a day that was invisible to his eyes, but if he had known, he would be terrified. Leo had barely done anything on his own. One was or another, an adult was there to watch him.

Dead eyes widened as Asterr asked her question. He could feel the hairs on his neck rise. Was it really a good idea to tell her about the black wisps? Would she believe him, or think he was going mad? They had been in the same area as her, so why couldn't she see them? It was just like Xan. He hadn't heard the voices, but he had. Surely someone else could see them?

"Well," he started, "Sometimes there are these... things... that float around me. They look like black fog floating in the air. But it's not fog. They have eyes... or at least, that's what I think. But it's not like our eyes. They are just white. They have no orange, or blue, or grey. They just look oddly white. And they don't have mouths to eat, but they can still speak. And they always talk to me." He paused, noticing he was speaking quickly. "They do weird things. They can take forms of different things. Like my mother, my siblings, even you. Sometimes they are really nice... but... but- they like to scare me a lot."
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
geeeet dunked on! - by RIP Leo - November 14, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by Asterr - November 14, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by RIP Leo - November 16, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by RIP Leo - November 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by Asterr - November 26, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by RIP Leo - December 05, 2015, 08:18 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by RIP Leo - December 14, 2015, 02:07 AM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by Asterr - December 15, 2015, 12:15 AM