Neverwinter Forest geeeet dunked on!
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thanks for the adorable thread~!

It seemed as if her offer was accepted, though he said nothing of it. It was simply a feeling she'd received upon looking at him, and one she would accept as a fact. It wouldn't be long before he was well enough to start learning, meaning it wasn't long before she would have to accept he was growing older. Even if it would pain her in the future to see her companion age, a promise was a promise, and that was something she would never go back on.

The boy's words caught her a bit off guard, though she regained her composure soon after. What was previously a look of shock morphed into a warm smile, for the yearling was made glad. "You need not thank me, Leo," she returned, her voice barely above a murmur. "I am happy to assist you, and was glad to have found you when I did. We saved one another, you know." Loneliness had been eating away at her before she'd stumbled across the hatchling, which strengthened her belief that it was fate that had brought them together. "I will always care for you, no matter what may happen," she added, the words coming slowly as she put a great deal of emotion into each one. They'd known one another for only a short while, yet already Asterr had grown attached. She could not imagine a life without the younger at her side as she traveled, and couldn't bear the idea of him ever leaving.

Asterr let a comfortable silence settle over them for a few moments, enjoying the visions of what their futures might hold in store for them. There would be much to do, but she did not mind as long as Leo was there with her. Minutes later, she was brought back to the present as a breeze ruffled her coat, reminding her of the chilling weather. After collecting the carcass of the bird, she ushered the hatchling back inside the den and sat the bird down close to him. The girl then settled herself in with her back facing the entrance, blocking the cold air from reaching the inside. As she laid there, she found herself looking forward to the days to come, for they were bound to be filled with wondrous experiences.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
geeeet dunked on! - by RIP Leo - November 14, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by Asterr - November 14, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by RIP Leo - November 16, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by RIP Leo - November 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by Asterr - November 26, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by RIP Leo - December 05, 2015, 08:18 PM
RE: geeeet dunked on! - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 04:59 AM