Moonspear this is the art of breaking
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Thistle's willingness to give Tev a chance as a name to call him was nothing if not reassuring to the young legend and visibly he relaxed, though he hadn't realized he'd been bracing himself for insults. Not that Tev would take them, make no mistake. He wasn't a child anymore, and he wouldn't allow anyone to insult him — especially from a bratty child parading around as a king. Until given evidence otherwise that was how Tev chose to see Charon, even if it was entirely disrespectful. Yet, Charon, to Tevinter at least, hadn't appeared to make any effort to respect Tev so why should the courtesy be returned simply because of a position of power? Do unto others as you would have done unto you ...or something like that. Basically, karma was a bitch and Tev wasn't afraid to let her loose.

“I have something to ask you, mom,” Because while Bazi had taken over the role of mother, Thistle was his true mother. By flesh and blood. She had carried him within her womb and even though he was re-learning who she was, he did not deny her, her right as his mother. “Well several things, actually, but anyway...” He trailed off with an errant flick of his tail, giving his head a slight shake as he tried to get himself back on track. “Charon called me a coward, and after he was done insulting me at the borders he then insulted the Frostfurs...I got the feeling that he was basically saying I wasn't a Loðbrok anymore because I'm not the same ...and because I chose not to go by Jorunn anymore. As the matriarch of the family, do you agree with him?” His words were soft as he asked them.

It was her voice that mattered the very most on the opinion because she, shield-maiden as she was, had became the head of the family with Ragnar's passing. That was not all he wished to speak with her about on the matter of his so-called older brother but Tev figured taking things one step at a time would be best.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 05, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 08, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 10, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 11, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 20, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 20, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - January 10, 2016, 06:43 PM