Moonspear this is the art of breaking
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
There was something...comforting (in perhaps what was a bizarre way to him) he found, in the soft growl that slipped from betwixt Thistle's lips as he confessed to her what Charon had said. Perhaps telling Thistle made him a “tattle-tail” but Tev wasn't in any sort of position to care what it may make him look like to Charon if Thistle brought it up with her older son. Charon had made it very clear what he thought of Tev and there was no love lost on Tev's end, either. After all, nothing was worse than being called a coward for something that was entirely out of his control. Thistle's first words were blunt, her command clear and concise. Reminiscent of the shield-maiden his father had always seen her as. He was to ignore Charon's words. Well...that was easy enough to do and she wasn't going to hear any sort of argument from Tev on that particular matter.

“Thank you,” Tev told her, offering his mother a small smile. There was a certain amount of relief to be found in the fact that she — the matriarch of the family — didn't think that he was a coward. Having his mother on his side was a good thing; brought with it a warmth that Tev felt in his chest though he could not explain it. “I know he's my brother, and I know he's older than me and the fact that I don't know him well gives me no merit to speak as such but,” He sucked in a breath and leveled his gaze upon his mother. “He's a brat, you know that, right? His reaction and how he handled my situation on the borders didn't put me in mind of a leader,” So maybe this got him kicked out of the pack. He only cared because he'd been reunited with Floki and Thistle; but leaving wouldn't be the end of the world. Not now that he knew where to find them.

Tev was nothing if not opinionated, and liked to be blunt. Perhaps in this way, he was more like Ragnar than he'd ever know. 

“So why is he leading?” Last Tev knew Thistle had been in charge of Stavanger Bay and yet Charon had made it sound as if he'd been leading Tev's birthright the Bay in her stead. “What happened?”

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 05, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 08, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 10, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 11, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 20, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 20, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - January 10, 2016, 06:43 PM