Moonspear this is the art of breaking
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It had taken some time, but Thistle was becoming more in touch with what had first drawn Ragnar to her. She was losing the depression that threatened to unearth her for a while, and she was becoming more than what she had been for a long time. It was a long time coming, and though she was proud of herself, her pride was bittersweet, for it came at a dear cost. She had to move one.

You're welcome Tev She returned his smile. she listened to him and the more he spoke, the deeper her frown got. She wasn't really sure how this had happened ot be honest. She had let it happen, and she hadn't fought was the quick and dirty version. She gave a wry chuckle at his words. Oh I know that Charon is young and rash. His next question threw her off guard, and she didn't know what to answer at first. So she sat there the wheels turning. I'm not sure i can answer that. First and foremost, i became very depressed, I wasn't a very good leader, or mother for a very long time. I appointed Charon to be Beta to lead beside me, though I was to have the last say in all matters. Then one day he went traveling and upon his return he informed us we were leaving and joining a new pack and he would be the new leader beside Amekaze. I told him i did not appreciate being overlooked that way and the like. However, I don't think he underestood. I don't think he even understands now why i felt that way. We were small, all that was left were myself, ATreyu, Floki Charon and Levi though even he is gone now. Floki was on his side, Levi wuld have been also. So I did the only thing i could do for survival I agreed. I won't lie it has helped me to heal not leading, but Charon has a lot to learn if he wants to even be half of the leader your father was. But I hope that he will grow into a deeper maturity.
Messages In This Thread
this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 05, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 08, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 10, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 11, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 20, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 20, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - January 10, 2016, 06:43 PM