Moonspear this is the art of breaking
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Thistle did not seem affronted by his words, nor his strong opinions on matters despite that he had no say in anything; perhaps that was what had inspired such harsh and judgmental viewpoints. His opinion melded in the with the masses ...for now. If there was one thing that Tev knew about himself it was that he could endure and that he would survive. Perhaps it was his Norse blood that made him so resilient, the Berserker heart that beat in his chest. Even at a young age he was strong, or perhaps Freya simply blessed him to survive what would have killed lesser children. He was not a lesser child. Tev was a Ragnarsson and if his father was to be believed the blood of the Allfather Oðinn ran through his veins. “He is probably expecting your ire and he deserves it,” Things would probably be so different if Ragnar still drew breath. The fact remained that his death had set many athing into motion, motions that could not be stopped.

“You are the Queen, and your voice should have outweighed the voice of a child.” A child who was nothing more than a usurper in Tev's eyes. “If they trusted my father then they should have trusted you.” Everything was so messed up to Tev, but dwelling upon it and getting unsettled about it would do him no good. It was done and he had been absent for it all. “I don't care if a pack does settle there. It is mine and it will be mine.” As a Viking he had no qualms about doing what it took to conquer what he wanted. Stavanger Bay had been his home, it had been the birth of his father's legacy and it was where Ragnar's body lay. It belonged to his sons, to his future grandsons. Those that would carry on the Northman's legacy to it's true nature.

“I don't agree with him, or how he chooses to lead this pack and if that's a problem for him he can chase me out,” This was not the only place that Tev had to go to, and even if, eventually, he did get chased out there was nothing that said he couldn't visit Floki, Wildfire and Thistle herself. Perhaps Tev and Charon hadn't gotten the best start, and Tev was willing to be patient and wait to see if their attitudes towards one another could be steered into a better direction. For the sake of the family Tev wished it could be, yet, the Northman held his doubts to the matter.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 05, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 08, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 10, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 11, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 20, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 20, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - January 10, 2016, 06:43 PM