Lost Creek Hollow i'll be the axe that clears a forest
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Whoops, totally missed the deadline myself. Silly hectic Fridays. This round will end Wednesday, November 25th. Feel free to progress this along if you'd like, guys. :)

The bear balked for a fleeting second as the wolves formed a line in its path. Not a very straight line, but a proverbial wall of defense all the same. Its hesitation stemmed purely from seeing them respond — one wolf was a laughable offense, but a pack was something to take into consideration. Still, it was driven by the desire to get its fill from what they had fell and continued its direct march with leisure.

Mordecai found he was slightly amiss on how to take such a creature, though the majority had come to rally with him. While Misty slunk behind their line and placed out queries, his silent held as he ascertained what options they did have. He wasn't about to go rushing in on the bear and attack it, that wasn't worth the cost of life or limb. But he wasn't about to give up the effort and work they had put into the kill, they needed it.

"We'll have to try and prove our kill isn't worth its aggravation," he said, coming to a decision. There were no guarantees that they wouldn't take some damage from it, but then again there were just as few that said that they'd be successful. Though he wasn't entirely flighty, he set out to flank the hulking ursine as it drew near, trying to draw it away from both kill and territory.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Mordecai - November 16, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Ilya - November 16, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Misty - November 17, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Luke - November 17, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Harlyn - November 18, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Andalusia - November 19, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Mordecai - November 21, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Ilya - November 22, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Misty - November 22, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Mordecai - November 25, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Luke - November 25, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Harlyn - November 26, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Ilya - November 28, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Mordecai - December 01, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Luke - December 03, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Misty - December 04, 2015, 08:04 AM
RE: i'll be the axe that clears a forest - by Harlyn - December 04, 2015, 07:13 PM