Thunder Dome kids like you burn in hell
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
When the creamy male turned around, Jolon saw a scar running from his eye to the tip of his muzzle. How could such a young male have gotten a scar like that? Jolon was around twice his age with no scars to speak off. He locked his own icy grey gaze with the younger male's, shifting his stature to friendly and wagging his tail over the ground. It seemed the young one had a stutter, but Jolon payed it little mind, smiling as a response to the greeting.

The male continued, saying that somehow the bright spirit had saved him. Jolon grinned at the thought of the lovely dragoness saving a young male, it fit her personality perfectly. Always looking out for everybody, caring about everyone she met. The perfect companion in Jolon's eyes. He wanted to know in what kind of danger the younger male had put himself and if it related to the scar on his face, but thought it would be impolite to ask.Well, I'm glad she did. The more souls on this mountain, the better. Jolon replied in a warmer tone than he had greeted the young one.I was also saved by her, not from death or physical harm, but rather from loneliness. I've joined her and her followers, so I hope you see me as an equal, just like how I see you. My name is Jolon, what's your name, young one? He had become a lot more talkative, due to not spending nights alone anymore and having met so many new persona's. It had made him proud to be here, following Asterr and the tribe on an endless journey towards happiness and freedom.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
kids like you burn in hell - by RIP Leo - January 23, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by RIP Leo - January 23, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by RIP Leo - January 23, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by RIP Leo - January 24, 2016, 01:48 PM