Dragoncrest Cliffs I’m Just a Problem That Doesn’t Want to Be Solved
Gamma
Curiosity killed the cat, But satisfaction brought it back.
57 Posts
Ooc — Mae
All Welcome 
@Magnus I am a terrible human being with too many things to do, but here it is!

James walked his way through the cliffs. He honestly had no plan, nor was he good in planning. He just followed his instincts wherever they took him. His leg was not visible infected, but he was no healer. The wound was still a little dirty and the fur around it was matted with dry blood, but that didn't bother James much. His walking was mixed in with limping. 'Just... Keep.... Going..', he thought, his mind blurry through the pain and exhaustion.
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
No problemo! I am going on vacation for 3 days tomorrow, just so you know and won't be wondering where the hell I am :D

Magnus made his way towards the North, not entirely sure what to do. He had passed the borders of Saltwinter, assuming he wasn't good enough to join anyway. Oh well, life as a loner wasn't so bad. He had killed a few rabbits and had already recovered from his cold due to the fact that he knew what was best to treat a lil' cold. He wasn't sure what to do with himself now. Find a pack would take effort and motivation, something he wasn't fond of. Yeah, he would remain a rogue for just a little while longer until he had the motivation to step near the borders of Saltwinter.

As he thought about his future here in The Far West Teekon Wilds, a scent hit him in the face. It was mostly the smell of the salty ocean, but mixed in with that now familiar scent there was one of another individual. Another smell lingered around too, one he recognized all too well, having been a healer for the biggest part of his life. It was blood, though he still couldn't place it. It was just a faint whiff of the red liquid, making him unsure if it really was what he was thinking. If there was someone wounded, who better to help the poor thing than a skilled healer?! Well, skilled he wasn't yet. He had only knowledge and a bit of experience, but he was determined to help whoever he could with this knowledge.

The masked boy put his muzzle to the ground, trying to track the stranger that smelled male. When he got a sight of the grayish male, he saw him limping. The red boy's face turned from a grin to a worried look. Hey, ya alright buddy? He called out, already kind of knowing the answer to his own question.