Redhawk Caldera Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Gullible and naïve, Allure had no idea that Peregrine was stringing her along, and while she thought the name to be different, she instead offered only a polite nod, her bright eyes drifting away from the swarthy wolf and tipped back down to her task.

She began to circle slightly, noting Fox’s steps before pausing, her muzzle giving a light nod in a specific direction. She felt a sheepish smile turn her lips upward for a moment – feeling very much like she was a hound tracking on command. Shitheed asked her about puppies and her experience, and like a deer in headlights, she did glance sharply up to him. “None,” she admitted, a surge of guilt pressing over her, though she attempted to appear collected. “My mother was giving birth to my next siblings just as I left the pack,” she explained, her tone quieting.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter - by Allure - March 07, 2016, 12:25 PM