Phoenix Maplewood The Next Step
Epsilon
Hunting threads: 3/5 Caregiver threads: 1/5
218 Posts
Ooc —
"I-I suppose I could," she stammered out, flustered as she approached him. She swore it was like he wanted Spring to know she had a crush on him. Not like he knew but anyone with eyes could see it! Wait, why would he ask her to check it again? Maybe he had a crush on her too? Nah, that was silly, but still she clung to a small shred of hope.

Now that he was sitting it was more like the cuddling position back when he had had a nightmare. She only had to crouch a bit to listen to his heart which was steady. Her being her usual embarassing self she stayed put longer than was probably needed to check his vitals but she did pull back, clearing her throat awkwardly. "You seem fine," voice breaking on the end.

evil laugh* poor luna, I just love to put her in awkward predicaments with Esaro
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He watched as she got closer. He lifted his head a little in case she needed room. Then her ear was at his chest. That moment reminded him of when they basically cuddled after he had that nightmare. He remembered how grateful he was when she came to comfort him. The longer she stayed there the more he wanted to embrace her. He was quiet but slowly he was moving his head down aiming to give a wolfish hug. Time felt like it was moving slowly or Luna was just taking her time, he didn't know. Once Luna pulled away he flinched back, barely realizing what he was going to do.

He blinked and looked around a little as if he was wondering what just happen. Seeing Spring reminded him of why he was here, which got his mind back on track. First he looked at Luna. "Thank you Luna, I'm glad you are here too." He said with a smile. Then he turned towards Spring. "Hey Spring, were you going to start a lesson today?" He asked. Although it wasn't really a lesson he did learn about Nightshade and that listening to the heart and lungs can give some clues. But he really didn't know the details, he just got the general idea.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring saw the awkwardness pass between the two wolves.  Spring opened her maw in a wide stretched yawn, just as Esaro asked if they could start on a herbal lesson.  Well... she was starting to feel kind of tired, but a small session would be find she supposed.  Truthfully though it was up to Luna and Esaro.  They were the learners, so they got to decide whether or not if they wanted to learn.  The choice was theirs.

“Sure we can do a lesson on herbs if both of you want to.  Choice is your's Lunar Eclipse and Esaro.”  She smiled warmly at Luna and Esaro, as if to tell them whatever they decided would be totally fine with her.  She felt pretty content at this moment with Luna and Esaro... little did she know that this would probably be the last time that she was comfortable around Lunar Eclipse.  Had she known that at the time it would’ve made her sad and want this moment to last much longer, but she didn’t know that, sadly enough.
Epsilon
218 Posts
Ooc —
"If you guys are up for it then I'm game," she agreed easily. She moved away from Esaro further, wondering what the cuddling had been about. She too was tired after the strange encounter with Esaro and his frightful incident with Nightshade.

She was eager and willing to learn though if Spring was up for teaching. It depended on Esaro though, if he was tired then they would probably all disperse.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
We could fade it out where they stop him and tell him to stop getting into plants. If you guys don't mind of course

Esaro couldn't help but notice that both Luna and Spring seemed to be a little tired. It was probably his fault that he stressed everyone out first thing in the morning. Maybe it was possible to do the lesson another time when everyone was more ready for it. "Um, maybe it would be better to start it later or tomorrow or something." He suggested while suddenly remembering another plant he came across.

He got up. "Oh yeah! I saw another weird looking plant not long ago. Let me go get it!" He turned to leave excitedly. It was as if Esaro had completely forgotten the actual danger that could have endangered his life. Of course he understood the Nightshade was dangerous but not everything was! He had already took off after the plant he remembered.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Did Mild PP With Esaro.  If that’s not fine, just pm me Lordgir and I will gladly change this post.  
This will probably be my last post.  :)

Everything was still going pretty swell.  She could surely teach them both on another day.  At this point in time, she was beyond sure of it.  Until Esaro once again broke the rhythm of peace and took off, after some other random plant that he to show them... or something like that.  It made Spring wonder though;  how had Esaro already pushed aside the fact that he had almost killed himself the last time he grabbed a random plant?  It was like that memory was just suddenly absent from his mind.

“No!  Esaro you’re going to kill yourself or come close again!”  The brown furred female yelped, pupils dilating slightly in fear that he wouldn’t hear her.  So she did the semi-logical thing... she tackled Esaro to the ground, to make sure and take precautions that he did not get to that plant.
Epsilon
218 Posts
Ooc —
She yelped in fear when Esaro began to grab yet another plant but Spring beat her to him. She promptly tackled him after a shout of objection. The two landed with a soft thud nearby, Esaro safe from the plant.

The two looked so funny that Luna began to laugh, laugh whole heartedly and hard enough that her sides hurt. She fell to the ground, on her back laughing at the two. Had she been human her face would've been red, as it was she had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
We can end here or you can post one more! all up to yous!

Just as quickly as he started to make the move to go he was tackled by Spring. He was brought down once again. He really didn't think the plant he had in mind was dangerous, This one couldn't possible kill him right? "But Spring, the plant I saw had a bug on it. Doesn't that mean it's safe?" He said as he wondered if that kind of logic actually worked. Meanwhile it appeared that Luna was enjoying what she just saw. He turn his head to look at her and grinned. Seeing someone laugh always made him happy because laughing can only be done when someone is happy right?