Blackfeather Woods Log Date 7 15 2
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Oh god I watch too much Steven Universe. I'm hoping to use this thread for Caregiver so @Kendra, @Pietro, or @Xan, it would be awesome if one of you could hop in :)

The man had seen very little of his packmates for the last few days. His agenda was the same every day; patrol and hunt. The days had been dull and grey indeed.

However today, the male wanted to get something done. That something would be teaching one of Burke's children, or both. In the last session, Pietro had been enthusiastic but Kendra was the complete opposite. Maybe today would be different, though he doubted it. The young girl seemed to be much more interested in different activities.

He lifted his muzzle to the sky, calling for he presence of either of the two.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
lmao good luck with Xan

The young albino had been nearby when the howl was sung, the voice of it's owner on faintly recognizable. At first, he'd decided to ignore it, beginning to walk in the direction opposite from which it'd come. The more steps he took, however, the more it began to weigh on him. Why were the twins being called, and who was calling them? Were they in trouble? Were they being told something that he should hear, too? Questions swarmed his mind, slowly causing his direction to shift before turning him around entirely. Seconds later, he was heading in Mikasi's direction, eyes narrowed. He was suspicious, to say the least, and not at all trusting of the intentions behind the summoning. If some little kids were being taught something, though, then he should be there to see, too!

So, while Mikasi had called for Kendra and Pietro, he'd ended up with none other than Xan. And, when the boy had finally seen who it was that had called, he wasn't the least bit pleased by having answered it. "What are you doing?" he'd questioned anyways, stopping a decent ways off from the other male. He remembered, still, their previous encounter, and continued to hold it against him.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Footsteps approached. Mikasi turned towards the noise, expecting it to be Kendra or Pietro. He frowned, only to find out it was the nameless boy. Annoyance was clear on his face. Mikasi still remembered him from last time with Venus. He still got what he wanted eventually, but still didn't enjoy the yearling's presence.

Xan's question stay unanswered, for a scowl replaced his words. "What are you doin' here?" he shot back in a gruff tone. "I ain't got time for ya'. I got things to do, boy." Yep, he was definitely not happy that the presence of Burke's children were replaced by this guy.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The displeasure felt seemed to be mutual, that much had been deducted with ease after having taken a single glance at the other male's face. Xan's own expression had morphed even further, stopping only after a scowl had fulfilled the previous place of his frown. His question was not answered, only shot back at him. He didn't appreciate that at all, of course, as as shown by a distinct twitch of his muzzle—he'd not yet bared his incisors at the other, but he was dreadfully close. "I asked first, so you answer first," he'd stated. It was the only logical thing to do, in his mind, and also meant he'd be more in control of the conversation.

"Like what, huh? Harass Kendra? I doubt she'd want to hang around with you." Of course, Alexander had completely forgotten about Pietro's existence, for he didn't know a single thing about the other boy. He couldn't even recall a time in which he'd properly met him, thereby preventing him from ever being curious of the younger male. With the female twin, however, things were different. He had spoken to her before, and therefore was interested; not that he'd ever admit to such a thing.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
His twitch didn't go unnoticed. A familiar cocky smile spread over his face at the sight. It had been awhile since he was able to do that and it felt sort of nice. "Eh... no thanks,", he chuffed, shrugging his shoulders.

He shot a curious and intrigued look when he spoke of only Kendra. "Harass is an overstatement, but whatever floats your boat I guess," he sighed. "What? Would you rather spend time with her?", he asked in a teasing way.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The other refused to answer him, further infuriating the younger male. Who the hell did that guy think he was? Alexander was certain he'd need to put him in his place, to make sure that the other knew he was but a lowly being in comparison to the boy. That would come at a later date, however, for the present brought with it a different topic. Kendra was made the sole point of conversation, for the albino was certain that her safety was threatened by the male before him. To be friends, that meant he had to look out for her, right? Friendships were new to him, leaving him with little experience to go by, but he felt certain about his current state of mind. Surely, if the tables were turned, she'd do the same for him. At least, that was what he'd like to think would happen. Oh, how wrong he was, and about so much more than actions alone.

Mikasi then had the nerve to tease him, making the fur along his dorsal stick straight up. "So what if I would?" he'd countered, inadvertently giving an answer based upon his reaction. "She'd probably want to be around me more than she'd want to be around you, though. Anyone would prefer me over you." Arrogant was he, and completely unashamed by the making of such temerarious statements. Within Xan's mind, his words were the only truth that existed, and the only truth he would speak from.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
His smile grew even wider at his words and actions. It felt nice to see this behavior from someone once in a while. Raised his own self esteem. Perhaps he should mess with him more often, though he'd probably get his nose ripped off. Still, would be fun.

Mikasi's head cocked to the side. "Is she your little girlfriend, hm?", he snickered with amusement, "You sound mighty fond of her right now."
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
We can probably wrap this up here soon, since I've let it get so old "orz
p.s. hover for translations

Xan had, of course, taken offense to the tone used. The way the male had worded it seemed almost as if he were mocking the younger wolf, causing for a growl to rip through his throat. "No," he'd stated, the word sounded far harsher than ever before. "She isn't my girlfriend, she's my friend, and it's my job to keep sunatuinnait like you away from her." All the while, he wore a glare upon his face, eyes boring into the man's. He'd considered nothing relating to romantic feelings ever arising within himself, and surely not for the younger girl. It was ludicrous, and he wasn't about to let some guy make false claims about him. He was the son of a Dark Brother—a lost prince, even!—and so he believed he deserved the utmost respect, and was determined to receive it.

"Sekkutuk," the boy then demanded, realizing not that he'd slipped into his father's native tongue. Often when he spoke it, the words went by unnoticed, for to him the language was a piece of him. It was as common as English to him, even if few spoke it within Teekon. Besides, often it felt as if the words held more power behind them, and the quest for power was what currently drove him. He would obtain that which belonged to him, and he would put the other male in his place while doing so.