Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory had parted from her brother only for a brief time, and was aware he was close by. The occasional times when he was far away had grown so strange, the two had been so close for so long, she couldn't imagine much without him. While roaming new land, she didn't have much on her mind, more just aimless wandering until Charley appeared once again. Then, a strangely familiar scent presented itself—it seemed different...altered, but familiar. She decided to ignore it's familiarity, and just head in the direction of the wolf because it could be potential bait. When spotting a dark figure in the distance a smirk took place, now being able to distinguish that this was, indeed, a male. Perfect. 

Changing her neutral walk and expression both to a sultry vibe, she continued in the brute's direction. Still, the scent seemed oddly known, but the girl decided to shrug off whatever she may have accustomed with it and carry on with her fun. Once reaching within speaking distance, she slowed her pace and held a mischievous grin. "Hello, there," she spoke, tail swishing leisurely from side to side. She wasn't allowed the right angle to realize exactly who this wolf was, only able to see his back side, but curiosity grew as she waited for him to turn.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Emory - April 24, 2016, 09:50 PM