Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her ears lowered, confused on how this brute knew her nickname. For a moment she believed him to be speaking a strange greeting but no, he knew her. And she knew him. "Reek?" It all began to piece together, but again not fit at all. He looked different, more rugged, his face didn't seem to hold a glow any longer and he was even skinnier than before. Her provocative facade diminished once realizing this was an old friend, and quickly changed into a friendly character. "Is it really you?" She was almost dumbfounded to see how much he'd changed appearance wise, and completely flabbergasted that it was him at all. 

Perhaps it wasn't and she was only stumbling across some confused wolf now staring at her like she was crazy, but no, his voice held one of her friend. It had been quite awhile since the two had last spoken, he decided to no longer partake in her and her brother's ways and carry on with a mission of some sort. "How are you?" The dark male seemed rather lost, or at least searching for something.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Emory - April 24, 2016, 10:17 PM