Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Hearing her nickname sent a warmth through her, even though it was often spoken by Charley, it coming from Reek's mouth gave her a new sense of the past they had together. She began to worry as he spoke of his life after leaving the twin's, instantly she felt responsible to mend whatever was wrong. It made her slightly uncomfortable knowing Reek had changed, and if he were to change this much just on the outside, she could only imagine the inside. Well, not for long, she hoped. Already, the girl was planning on whatever the three musketeers would do now to be reunited, though her brother was absent for the time being, but would be around soon enough. She knew how protective her twin was of her, and before she was able to respond to her old friend, footsteps were heard and soon enough Charley appeared, growling in order to protect her. 

Lowering her ears and laughing that he believed Reek to be a threat. "Right here," she responded, answering his first question. Moving herself underneath her brothers muzzle, into his neck, she attempted to calm him down. "Brother, it's only Reek!" Maneuvering herself towards the darker male, showing a sense of comfort. 

Unable to process the last of what her friend had said with her brother's abrupt arrival, only now did she realize that he spoke of a pack. "Your pack?" She questioned, unsure if he meant Alpha or not. The smell of others was prominent against his fur, but his sense of leadership wasn't shown as he wasn't around any members.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Emory - April 25, 2016, 10:51 AM