Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The offer seemed to resonate with Charley, judging from the look he shot his twin sister. But it seemed he would defer the final decision making power however, to Emory. So with that, Reek focused his attention on the comely Pryor sister -- eyes wide and practically begging for an answer. He wanted her to say yes. No, in fact, Reek needed her to say it. He needed them both back in the grotto with him. This reunion of old friend may have boiled down to pure chance, but Reek felt it ordained. Some sort of miracle to offer a reprieve from his heartbreak and sorrow.

He studied her face, looking for any subtle sign pointing to yes behind her bright and lustful eyes. Then she spoke. Her interest was obviously piqued by the mention of Reek's ex-partner and co-alpha, Tavi. "No mate. Not anymore," he said painfully, shaking his head. "She was just my friend." Something more perhaps, Reek thought, but apparently Tavi had other ideas.

It was almost as if Reek could physically see Emory turn the idea over in her head. Could he handle the Pryor Twins? "No," he answered. Of course, he wouldn't -- they were a handful, but their tendency for trouble had always been a part of their charm. "Probably not— but don't let that be an excuse to not come back with me." How else would Reek be able to relive his glory days?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Reek - April 25, 2016, 06:55 PM