Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory had been well acquainted with the fact that her brother did not enjoy her messing around with others males, and figured that was one of the reasons he had left the conversation for a short time. When he returned, he had given her a loving nudge and a meal. She shot him a thankful smile, but returned to the decision she would have to make. 

So it seemed the male had been smitten with a wolf, once again. Part of her pitied him, even unaware of his puppy ordeal or two other ex-mates. She began to question why she had truly denied him in the first place, yes her brother played a part in her ever having a relationship, but it also came down to her ways. If she was to commit, she might have to stop doing what she knew knew how to do best.

Reek's eyes were wide, just as they were when he first asked the twins to follow him. But that time he had been rejected, and this time she began to lean toward having a home. His response made her smile grow wider, and tail begin to swish side to side—good. She didn't wish to be handled. She gave her twin another glance, before taking a deep breath, as though she'd given up. "We'll stay with you, Reek."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Emory - April 26, 2016, 06:15 AM