Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Charley kept his azure gaze on his twin, and could've sworn to seeing the thoughts click into place. Her final glance to him was how he knew she would say yes and flashed Reek a victory grin a few moments before Emory even said anything. He knew little of why Reek had truly left, but he did know he'd asked for Emory to come with him. It was a pinprick of bitterness and anger right at the front of his mind at ALL times, wondering if they'd have left him behind. Why Reek, his best friend, wouldn't have asked both of them at once. It was the only thing he held against his sister, no matter how pale, no matter that she had rejected it; he knew somewhere deep in her soul she'd thought about it. She THOUGHT of leaving him behind. For now, though, the thoughts did not plague him. The black-masked male was too happy at seeing Reek again, and his mind was occupied with thoughts of joining a pack. What was this going to be like? He let Em go after Reek, taking up the rear and going over the sudden change in his life. 
The first, was that he would bow to no one. Reek, of course, was the only exception: Charley believed that his friend was fit to lead, and would not question the dark male unless he tried to make him physically submit. That, of course, would be a problem. 
That aspect covered, his mind moved to the next thought. Was there a beta of this mysterious pack, or would Charley be able to slip his way in after showing the pack who he was?
For a vague moment, he wondered if he'd find a MATE, but it didn't last long. Despite being overly flirty, he didn't think any woman was GOOD ENOUGH to be his mate. One would need to prove herself, even though underneath his hard shell, Charley wishes for companionship and a happy life. Maybe after four years of letting himself not give a fuck, he could actually settle down and start to feel.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Alder - April 26, 2016, 03:03 PM