Sleeping Dragon round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Read Only 

It was in the last day or so that the hunger had truly begun to claw at Magpie's belly, and she knew the situation was dire. There was little to do in the way of advising the Heda, for it was instinct all— wait it out, hunt what they could, or pack up and move on. She knew better than to suggest the latter, thought it seemed stupid to the Corvidae that they would stay; she was made to travel, and the more she practiced this "settling down" thing, the more she hated it. To make matters worse, things were still weird between her and the only wolves she cared about within Drageda. She still didn't know what to make of their relationship, or her feelings of being edged out.

It was a perfect storm for the woman, who struggled more and more with a moodiness that seemed ever-present and unnatural. She stalked through the geyser fields, prowling for her snack of choice— rabbit— thinking she could forget the silly, illogical emotions that plagued her if only she had the taste of blood on her lips.

Except that five minutes later, after a brief but vigorous chase, the Corvidae was met with a lupine kick to the face. "Clumsy as fuck," she growled angrily to herself, and feeling very much like Sleeping Dragon was the last place she wanted to be in this barren wasteland, the Beta stormed beyond its borders.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!