Silver Creek heisenberg
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Private 
he had sobbed himself hoarse in the darkest recess of the forest he could find, not only for his dad but for every wrong thing he had ever done, and then he yanked himself together violently and stalked off to find @Spring. he no longer hated the girl for taking over the Creek -- in all his personal searching it had become apparent that Saena was gone, and was not coming back -- nor was Rexxar.

he didn't understand that, but it was time for him to grow the fuck up and stop hating others for things they couldn't fix. and so he tossed back his head and called for the woman, his tones low and apologetic.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring was surprised to hear the howl from Casmir, that summoned her.  This time instead of rebellion in his notes, it was a low howl and apologetic.  Although Spring was glad that Casmir had finally decided to forgive her, she found herself wondering why he had.  So a little worriedly Spring began to make her way towards the black furred wolf.

As soon as she found him though, Spring found her blood seem to chill within her.  Casmir looking like he had been crying... sobbing even maybe.  Slowly and worriedly Spring approached him.  Yet there was no anger in her expression, only forgiveness.  She was pretty sure that she understood why he had disobeyed after all, even if it had been more a rather immature, foolish reason in her opinion.  Spring understood and would not hold any grudges towards Casmir.  "Are you alright Casmir?  Why have you called me?"  She asked in a low chuff, not bringing up his attitude towards her being in the leadership.  She wanted that to be past them if Casmir was going to forgive her.  Nothing could take those moments of life back, so Spring decided that she could push them away for now and feel them later when she was alone.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Spring arrived promptly, and Casmir was a bit stunned at the wariness she wore like a cloak. was she that affected by his former defection? without another thought the boy went to her, his single ear falling back against his skull as his tongue darted out to lick her chin once. "i wanted to say i was sorry for not trusting you. saena was my cousin, and i really only came all this way for her and the kids."

he paused, searching for a foothold among his words. "but i need to be here for the pack now, not just my family. i know that now." he was unsure if she would accept his apology; Cas lowered himself tensely and waited for her response.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
After the lick to her chin, which Spring took for granted, the female stayed absolutely still and silent as Casmir spoke.  When the boy started to speak though, apologizing for not trusting her and then explaining his actions, Spring gave a small nod.  She was quite proud of Casmir for the fact that he seemed to finally be growing up.  For now he was still physically on the younger side, but he seemed to start to be maturing, with an apology just one of the things at the start.  Spring then quietly waited for him to contiune on, which happened shortly after.  He told her that he needed to be for the pack now, not just family.  Spring gave another nod.  She watched Casmir lower himself and then seem to tensly wait for her response.

"I respect your decision Casmir.  You have made mistakes in the past I am sure and I know that I have too, but I feel that this is a good point for us both to move forward with a united pack and as a whole."  Spring told him in a solemn tone, admitting to her own mistakes as well as Casmir's.  "So all in all I accepted your apology.  You are a good wolf at heart Casmir.  I am more than sure that you will go very far in life if you contiune on a good path to do the right thing."  Spring finished, still keeping her voice pretty solemn in tone.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he breathed out audibly when Spring accepted his apology, nodding at her words. he agreed, wanting to crack a joke about how great it was being the only dude, but his alpha still seemed pretty stern. there was another matter, however -- he cleared his throat and straightened beneath her gaze. "there's something else i wanna ask you, about indra and laurel. i uh, besides Shreya, i'm their only real family here, though the entire pack is ... sorta. i wanted to adopt them." 

he fell silent then, wondering if he was asking too much too soon. it had been something he'd entertained for a while now, however -- there was no reason Spring would say no, Cas figured, as it wouldn't change anything.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring didn't know what to expect when Casmir told her that he had something to ask of her.  Questions began to race through her mind.  Did Casmir want to leave?  Did he want a promotion?  Did he want permission for something?  Spring wasn't sure, but she could have never expected what Casmir said next.  He wanted to adopt the puppies.  Indra and Laurel.  Spring was silent for a long while.  Was it really a good idea?  Casmir was still young... but he wasn't a pup anymore.  Sure he had some growing up to do, but so many others did to the point were Casmir didn't really seem to bad on that part.  Still taking care of and adopting the pups would be a big move for Casmir.  A huge step in life.  She was about to say no, but then realized that this expierence could very well help Casmir later in life.  So she didn't say yes, but she didn't say no... she just approved.

"I approve of that..." Spring began quietly, trailing off at the end a little.  She paused for a moment and took a deep breath, in hopes to strengthen the sound of her words.  "Although I approve of this Casmir, as I think it would be a good expierence for you, I really think that you should also talk this over with Shreya too."  Spring paused for a moment and then continued.  "If you do end up adopting Indra and Laurel though, I want them to know about Saena, about Reek, about Milo.  If Reek ends up finding them one day and no one is there to protect them, those pups will need to know to get away from him, as for Saena, I think it would be cruel to make them let go of their Mother and for Milo, it would be cruel to make them let go of their Brother."  Spring stopped for a few seconds.  "I hope you understand Casmir... it's just that it seems it would be unhealthy to make them forget about their family that has left... I hope you agree."
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she agreed, which wasn't what Cas had expected, and so he was relieved anew. Spring mentioned Shreya -- Casmir nodded. as their grandmother, she had a say in their lives, and Cas wouldn't deny that, or even think of it. belatedly, he realized he hadn't even asked Laika about this, but decided it didn't matter. they were his cousins, after all.

Spring went on and Cas found himself shaking his muzzle more and more firmly as the words continued. "no ... no," he mumbled, then found his voice and straightened up under her eyes. "Spring, i would never do that ... never deny them their family. Saena is their mom, Milo was their brother. and Reek ...

rage filled Cas' eyes, rage at what that piece of shit had done to his cousin, to his own family. "Reek will never see them in his life," he snarled.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring was more than glad that Casmir agreed with her, especially with the Reek situation.  Reek would never ever see them in his whole life.  He would have to get past Spring, Casmir and others first.  She was also satisfied to hear that Casmir agreed to never deny Laurel and Indra of their brother and Mother's absence in their lives.

"Thank you Casmir."  Spring said, gratitude starting to swim in her eyes.  She was happy to hopefully give Casmir a great chance in life that could really help him grow up and become the type of being that he should want and learn to be.  Casmir was a pretty sweet boy of course, but he still had a little bit of growing up to do.  Then again... didn't everyone?
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Casmir grinned as Spring seemed to warm to him and nodded. "no prob." she would see. he would devote himself one hundred percent to making Silver Creek the greatest pack in the hinterlands. grandiose ideas aside, the boy cleared his throat and dipped his head. "i should probably find Shreya," he murmured, though he ducked forward to lick her chin again. "unless, of course, you needed me for something else?"
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring watched Casmir's grin, pleased.  She was glad that she and the younger male had made up.  She needed to get this pack back together.  As he stated that he probably should find Shreya, Spring gave a nod, also accepting the lick to her chin gladly.  When he asked if he was needed for anything else, the Alpha shook her head.

"Good luck on raising those puppies."  Spring told Casmir, already assuming that Casmir would be the one that would be able to adopt them, of course with Shreya's approval, since she was the Great Grandmother of the pups after all.  For a brief moment Spring wondered if she would get to live to see her Great Grandpups.  Maybe yes.  Maybe no.  Only time would tell.  The Alpha gave a curtious nod to Casmir, giving him a small smile and then she made her leave.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
good luck, Spring told him, and Cas sat for a long while pondering what that meant. presently, however, he set off to find Laika, intending to tell her about it, but soon forgetting along the way, as he was distracted by the promise of a hunt.