Silvertip Mountain The new girl in town
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Going to go ahead and post here :>

A strong, unusual scent hit Anita before she had time to register her surroundings. The sight was breathtaking, the mountain, lush vegetation and steep cliffs made Anita feel inferior in a way. She marveled at the thought of calling this place home, if she were presented the opportunity.

Anita listened to Phocion's howl, her eyes wide with a newfound curiousity. Although it wasn't in another language, it almost seemed so. It sounded beautiful. "Well. This is it. I'm nervous--but mostly excited. Also kind of worried too." Anita muttered under her breath with a nervous grin, turning to look at Phocion.

His presence made her realize how grateful she was for finding him. Without the male, she would never be in this situation, nor would she have the intention of joining a pack. She lowered her head, gaze darting back to Phocion once again. His white coat was tipped with gold; she had not noticed this before. 

Anita snapped out of it, quickly turning her gaze back in front of her. She was weary of seeming to overbearing to her new friend and her possibly new pack members. Her mind switched to focusing on what she would say to the Beta.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
The new girl in town - by Phocion - June 04, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Anita - June 04, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Steady - June 04, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Phocion - June 04, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Anita - June 04, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: The new girl in town - by Anita - June 05, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: The new girl in town - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: The new girl in town - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 12:39 PM