Ravensblood Forest High time for some camaraderie
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
You are totally fine Anita <3 This thread is going to be fun! Anita as for the prey though, I think we should stick to small game for now, so the bwp doesn't get messed up but it's totally up to you all.

Excuse? Did she just? Ezekiel hated her already. Nobody had ever been so rude to him, and as he rounded them to check them out, she stepped on his paw. Unacceptable. Its nice to meet you too Ezekiel, I'm Anita. I hope we can become good friends. She said, sass clear in her amber eyes. [i]I hate you, you're awful I hope you fall off a cliff.[/i] Sure. He said through gritted teeth, ears flattened and with an annoyed look on his face. Pretty or not, she was rude. Besides, Zeke had been taught not to be swayed by beautiful females. His sister had kind of ruined girls for him anyway.

Phocion gave his little speech, and Zeke gave him a respectful nod. Now Phocion he liked, the white wolf talked a lot but he was respectful and easygoing. He wasn't sure about this Makui guy yet, but they'd just have to see. Without another word the hunt ensued. He watched Phocion miss a rabbit and he couldn't hold back a small snort. He thought it was funny when his friends failed, but it was funnier when his enemies failed. If only it were Anita who'd missed the rodent. He shook his head, ready to get in the game. 

After a bit of searching, he came upon a plump raven picking its way around. Ravens were hard to catch, but he'd try for it. After preparations, he leaped forwards, teeth barred and ready to snap at the bird. With a squawk, it flapped its black wings in a frenzy and he caught only a stray feather in its wake. He hit the ground and dropped the tail feather to the ground with an angry grunt. The next prey he went for wouldn't get away so easily.
Messages In This Thread
High time for some camaraderie - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Makui - June 05, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - June 05, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Ezekiel - June 06, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - June 06, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Phocion - June 07, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Makui - June 11, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - June 13, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Phocion - June 21, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - July 11, 2016, 03:47 PM