Blackfeather Woods We survived a week in the Brotherhood!
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Everything was going... acceptable so far. The kids, though loud and annoying, were silent when they needed to be (most of the time) and there was enough life in them that Malice was convinced they might make it. Where they would end up though, was more concerning. Perhaps they'd be better off dead if the Dark Brotherhood wanted them. Never would Malice allow them to take her children though. They were rightfully hers and Burke's, not of a bunch of foolish, judgmental fucked up beings. She did notice though that the lighter colored ball of fur was a real adventurer and perhaps the most lively of the brothers. 

Today began with the kicking and squirming of her babies, then followed by the now familiar feeling of them feeding. She lifted her head up to look, only to find the smaller pup gone. Oh my Lucifer, where could it have gone?! Then she noticed the smallest of tails coming from beneath the older son. She sighed in relief, but was not at all happy with this behavior. She gently picked Vassago up and placed him near one of the nipples that was further away from little Pyro, hoping Vassago's reckless actions hadn't awoken the child nor Burke for that matter.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
We survived a week in the Brotherhood! - by Tryp - June 14, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: We survived a week in the Brotherhood! - by Malice - June 14, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: We survived a week in the Brotherhood! - by Burke - June 15, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: We survived a week in the Brotherhood! - by Pyro - June 15, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: We survived a week in the Brotherhood! - by Tryp - June 15, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: We survived a week in the Brotherhood! - by Malice - June 16, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: We survived a week in the Brotherhood! - by Burke - June 16, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: We survived a week in the Brotherhood! - by Pyro - June 18, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: We survived a week in the Brotherhood! - by Tryp - June 21, 2016, 09:26 AM