Blackfoot Forest I'm still breathing
96 Posts
Ooc —
Liri's player and I talked ooc and you can assume that he and Liri spoke behind the curtain so to speak! :P so he'll know about the plan and all that

Leto had purposefully avoided contact with many of his comrades. It was safer that way, if it appeared they had looser ties than they already appeared to. Liri was headstrong and could be downright violent, if it were found that he were Liri's brother it could end badly. Nor did he want Minna's loyalty being tested by Kierkegaard. Though it pained him to isolate himself with nothing to do but worry about his family, Leto did so for their safety.

Even so, Liri had passed by him indifferently with a passing whisper of their plan. And so, Leto waited in the wings for it to fall in motion. The day would come and Leto would help to take down the imposter Alpha to replace Aaron on the throne. Leto hadn't actually met Aaron but his sister fought for him and Leto fought for his sister.

Minna's voice drew him out of his den, rushing forward to hug her only to stop short. There might be eyes hiding nearby. Instead Leto nodded to her, hoping she knew why he kept his distance. "Hello, Minna." 
Messages In This Thread
I'm still breathing - by Maevra - June 16, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Leto - June 16, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Maevra - June 16, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Leto - June 16, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Maevra - June 16, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Leto - June 16, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Maevra - June 17, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Leto - June 17, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Maevra - June 17, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Leto - June 18, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: I'm still breathing - by Maevra - June 18, 2016, 01:41 PM