Silver Creek you are my mission
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Joining 
please let @Phiipa reply first and then it's all welcome! also, pom there's slight pp of phiipa and i made some assumptions — i hope that's ok! c:

Ghost followed loyally behind Phiipa as she led the way back to this pack she called home. A place called Silver Creek. Habitually, Ghost was apprehensive about it. He'd only “joined” packs when his missions called for it and it had only been with the purpose of the assassination The Officer had sent him to carry out. There was none of that now. Phiipa had replaced The Officer and her warm and kind presence was something wholly foreign to the tormented wraith who trotted behind her. He kept pace with and close to her but he did not match her stride. She was his vladelets now and he was sure to show her the submission that he had shown to The Officer. He kept to his silence as they closed the distance between the King Elk Forest and the claimed lands of the pack she belonged to, though she fed him small tidbits of information as they made the trek.

It wasn't a terribly long journey, admittedly, and as Phiipa's pace slowed — the scent of her pack's borders gaining in strength the closer the pair drew — so too did Ghost's. He lowered his head to snuffle at the borders curiously for a second, analyzing what they told him before he licked his jowls and took measured steps back, withdrawing from them so he was not met with aggression. This part was easy — the words were scripted and beaten into him. Simply, instead of fabricating a false name and story he could be honest. Cold, silver gaze slid to Phiipa where it lingered upon the golden angel, waiting for the command.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Thanks for starting Tori :D

Phiipa was a bit nervous about bringing Gjost to Silver Creek. She trusted him, but wasn't sure if the others would. And if they didn't, she wouldn't be able to leave him behind. She would have to leave them and go with him, she felt responsible of the male now. Ghost was her friend, she liked him. He made her feel safe. She could only hope this would all go well, Laika and Spring were very nice, though she didn't know them all too well. After a while of traveling, and telling her new companion about Silver Creek, they arrived at the clearly marked borders, and there she sat.

Wondering whether Ghost would have to stay at the borders the same as she had, she turned to him and smiled. Reaching over to speak in his ear, Phiipa said, Do not worry, this will be fine. I will be with you. She then turned back to stare into the territory and howled to call @Laika or @Spring. After she finished she sat, good posture as usual, beside her much larger companion. A large duo, but they fit perfectly. Silver and gold.

I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika scratched the borders with her paw pads, pausing mid-movement to listen carefully to the howl that rang through the air. She tilted her head, trying to identify the wolf who uttered it. It was familiar, but she couldn't place a paw on it. 

Pivoting quietly, she stalked though the vegetation that was pretty much fully grown. It was nice having the sun beat down on her crystalline back and warm the fur, light shining on the green leaves and a soft breeze rustling them. Ears were active and alert, one trained on the road ahead of her, one swiveling around at every sound.

The snow queen arrived at the scene, tail and head high, blue eyes scanning the two wolves at the border. One she knew, and she smiled as she saw her. "Phiipa." She greeted, eyes trailing over to the mahogany stranger beside her. He was a male, with four scars upon his shoulder with a haunting resemblance of tally marks. Immediately, a barrier was out up between her and the male. She was quick to assume him as a foreign creature that she could not yet trust. "Who's this?" 
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
He expected Phiipa to venture across the borders into her home but she defied his expectations and instead moved to settle upon her haunches beside him. Admittedly, his interactions with packs were limited and his focus had been on a sole purpose but this felt like something of a declaration to him — her choosing to sit beside him instead of awaiting her leaders within the boundaries of her own home. Ghost was not aware the extent she was willing to go to for him and thus was left to feel a mixture of puzzlement and admiration for her. In the stretch of what was probably an hour she had proven herself to him as an ample vladelets — a worthy successor to The Officer, if, admittedly, a kinder, much prettier heir.

He did not retreat from her as he would have another, having accepted her as his vladelets but was unable to ignore the soft shudder that slithered down the strong curve of his spine as she made to lean towards his ear. Her words were meant for his ear alone, a promise and an attempt at an assurance. Ghost did not respond. He wasn't entirely sure he agreed but it wasn't his job to agree or disagree. Soon after Phiipa's voice faded into the distance a pallid woman came to greet them. Her posture made clear her position as a leader but at first she did not seem to notice him, instead focusing upon Phiipa whom she greeted. Silver eyes took the moment to asses her carefully, averting his eyes when her eyes moved to him, studying him he did not doubt.

She inquired about him but as she did not address him directly Ghost did not speak. Phiipa knew (mostly) the need to knows about Ghost and he deferred to her until he was spoken to directly.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa was glad when it was Laika who arrived. It wasn't that she didn't like Spring as much, it was just that Laika seemed easier to talk to. She smiled back to the beta and bowed her head. Hello Laika! It is good to see you again. She said quaintly, sitting back on her haunches to watch the Silver Creek beta as she checked out Ghost. He seemed to intimidate Laika a bit, not a good start for them. Ghost averted his eyes as Laika's gaze passed over him, clearly he wasn't very social. The beta instead asked Phiipa who he was.

A reasonable question, Phiipa responded lightly, hoping to diffuse any tension. This is Ghost, he is a friend. I told him I knew of a very kind pack, and he needs a home. I thought I should introduce him. He's strong, and loyal, I believe he could be a good addition to your ranks. Ghost? The golden furred woman turned her glowing eyes to Ghost, flicking her ear as a signal to speak. She wanted this to be comfortable for both him and Laika, but knew he was about as stiff as they come. Though she didn't know him all too well, she had caught notice of some of his tells, so she scanned the mahogany male for any recognizable gestures.

I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Phiipa greeted Laika with a dip of her head and a few words as the pale queen nodded back. Ghost remained silent, and she stole a quick glance at him before turning back to Phiipa to hear her out. She spoke very highly of both Silver Creek and Ghost and she nodded along. "Thank you for the introduction Phiipa," she replied, turning her attention to the male beside her. She gave him the best smile she could muster accompanied with a friendly swish of her white tail. 

"Phiipa speaks very highly of you," she began with the obvious. "I don't see why you wouldn't join our ranks. However, if you don't mind me asking, what are you skilled in? What trades ae you striving for?" She wanted to know as much as she could pull out of him, especially since he seemed to be a quiet creature. But, she felt herself growing more fond of him as they continued their conversation. He was an able body, and seemingly respectful. She didn't think Spring would have a problem with him either.
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Phiipa played the field nicely Ghost noted: talking up the pack while also being sure to talk him up, introducing him as a “friend”. As the two women exchanged words Ghost considered the word. He wasn't sure that was what Phiipa and him were but of course he doubted Phiipa could tell her leader the true complexity of what they were to one another. Perhaps even Phiipa didn't understand it in full but for Ghost it was simple. She was his “commander” — she was what The Officer had been for years. The Beta, Laika as Phiipa had introduced her, spoke to him this time and his ears cupped forth, towards the pallid leader to signal that she had his attention.

“I am a quick and efficient hunter,” He began with, giving a pause to lick his jowls. The truth was he had many talents but he was not sure if they were any that this pack could use or if, for that matter, he wanted to continue to use them. Phiipa wasn't The Officer and Ghost acknowledged that his skills might need to be adapted to fit the “mundane” lifestyle of an average pack wolf. Something that he had not been in a very, very long time. “I can track,” He included and concluded with, “and I'm a extremely capable fighter.” He was a war machine, and those were his specialties. He was not forged to admire stars or know plants. He was crafted and molded by The Officer's paw to be what he was: a killer. Tracking, hunting for and defending — either on the offensive or the defensive — a pack was the only ways he could think to adapt his particular skill set to be useful to them.

“I suppose whatever trades will allow me to do those things are the ones I will put effort towards earning.” He'd never been in a pack long enough to earn a trade and though he was familiar with the word and their importance as roles within a pack structure he'd never put much consideration towards them. Not until now.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
You're welcome Laika. Phiipa said with a smile, glad that the beta approved. The female had played her words cleverly, so as to benefit both sides. Hopefully Ghost would speak politely as well, and not sound too awkward. She watched both him and Laika as the two spoke, the mahogany colored male seemed to tower over them both. Lucky for her he presented himself well, as a hunter and fighter. She looked back to Laika, waiting for the beta'a reaction. Phiipa approved of Ghost, but would her friend? The ivory wolf had seemed very open, and kind, but Ghost could be rather intimidating. Hopefully that wouldn't put her off, just as it hadn't with Phiipa.

Ooh short bad post sorry xD