Blackfoot Forest Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Disrespectful," Aaron comments as the male sits close beside his mate, his tail flicking behind him. "You know why I have called you here-- but you have no idea what I am going to say. And you decide to further disrespect my rules?" He asks, eyes narrowing. 

"Regardless. I had wished to pair you both regardless, before the incident with Keirkegaard. I had noticed your closeness and compatibility early on, but of course there was not much I could do from the sidelines," he continues, taking a deep breath befirehand. He seems less agitated than he did when the sat down, but his tail still flicks. 

"Do you know where you are?" He then asks, a small grin playing on his features. He was a romantic, he couldn't help it.
Messages In This Thread
Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken - by Tantalus - July 24, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken - by Leto - July 25, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken - by Tantalus - July 28, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken - by Maevra - August 02, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken - by Leto - August 02, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken - by Maevra - August 02, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken - by Leto - August 03, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken - by Maevra - August 13, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken - by Leto - August 16, 2016, 04:07 PM