Alpine Lake A Father's Prayer
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
As he took another step forward, it finally clicked. Shreya. He smelled Shreya on her pelt. The scent of his grandmother was unmistakeable. Though he did not recognize her face (since she had never been a part of the maplewood) there was no questioning that this woman ran with the ex-maplewolves. This woman was his best bet to find his children.

Oh, what a blessing this was that Raas had tossed in the Cardinal's lap. His forgiveness had been recieved! He did not wish to deceive an innocent soul, but he would not let this blessing be squandered. This would have to be handled delicately, or else the whole plan would crumble at his feet.

He, however, had experiance in situations like this. "I'm Finch," spoke the man, lie rolling of his tongue with ease. "Finch Shephard -- I'm a scout from a pack up north called Saltwinter." He nearly said Sleeping Dragon, but given the history between the maplewood and Drageda, he didn't wish to rouse suspicion. "I've been sent on a mission to scout out the Hinterlands and learn of the packs here. In which direction is Silver Creek?" He asked. The lie was steadfast, and he was more than inclined to throw Caiaphas under the bus to achieve his goal. He would not fail.
Messages In This Thread
A Father's Prayer - by Reek - July 25, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Amber - July 26, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Reek - July 26, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Amber - July 26, 2016, 09:22 AM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Reek - July 26, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Amber - July 26, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Reek - July 26, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Amber - August 01, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Reek - August 03, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Amber - August 06, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: A Father's Prayer - by Reek - August 09, 2016, 02:26 PM