Sunbeam Lair that's a spicy meme
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was relief upon feeling his touch to her shoulder, as well as by hearing his voice. She felt guilty for having left him, and even more so for having made him worry. A great length of time had past since they'd first met, back when she'd taken him in as her own and nursed him back to health. She could still remember what he'd looked like back then, the memory having never dimmed, serving always as a reminder to her of how strong he truly was. It was her job as his guardian and friend to ensure his life was a full one, as well as easy and worry-free; in regards to the latter, she'd felt herself to have failed, having been a cause of worry for him in her time abroad. "I apologize for causing you to worry," the girl had offered, her words sincere and overall tone gentle. "It was unfair of me to put you through that." And it was something that she'd be sure to never do again.

When he'd posed a question, she'd fallen silent, wondering to herself how she might answer. In all the time that they'd known one another, never had a lie slipped from her lips. Always had she been honest with him, and so she'd not act differently now. "The time for my heat had arrived—a period within the year that marks my opportunity to be blessed with children," Asterr had answered, starting with an explanation. "Jolon found me, and was unable to resist temptation." Her heart thrummed whilst thinking back, recalling the rush of adrenaline as she'd worked to get away. The words he'd spoken, the expression that he'd worn; she could not forget these things no matter how strong her desire to do so had been. "He had not succeeded in taking me for himself, but after that, I had left," her words trailed off towards the end, a shake of her head having soon followed suit. "Still, despite his actions, I should have called to you." Even if she'd not have hung around to actually see him, informing him of her departure ahead of time would have been manageable.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
that's a spicy meme - by RIP Leo - August 03, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by Asterr - August 03, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by RIP Leo - August 04, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by Asterr - August 06, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by RIP Leo - August 20, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by Asterr - August 27, 2016, 02:17 AM