Redtail Rise What do I stand for
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Was this home? It felt familiar, somewhere. He seemed familiar too, but not enough, so she stepped awkwardly forward, squinting at him through the rain. This dark thing that at first wasn't even a wolf, but a shadow. Somewhat amorphous because of the gray of the sky around him, and the wet darkness at their feet. When he spoke she felt her eyes go wide but for no real reason, because the sound of his voice wasn't a frightening thing, although the name meant nothing to her at this point. Whatever hallucinations had been plaguing the poor woman up to this point, nothing would compare to her future visions — and for now, she was more lucid, yet still had trouble comprehending.

In her mind she said, Reek? What are you doing here? And then, hearing no response except for the falling of the rain, she frowned and pulled away, as if to leave him to his own devices beneath the billowing sky. She made it a few steps before growing weary, or maybe it was her body's way of telling her, slow down, because she'd been roaming for hours on end, and if she didn't pause from time to time she would surely fall apart. Tavi stopped, her ears turned towards the dark figure in case he spoke further, and then abruptly blurted, I know this, which likely made as much sense to Reek as it did to herself.
Messages In This Thread
What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 03, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 06, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 10, 2016, 10:51 AM