Stavanger Bay let me redefine god into something i can become
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ

[table width=80%][tr][td]
Szymon’s golden eyes watch Qilaq carefully as she works out what he is asking of her, and when her soft gray eyes move from his face to the water that separates them, his ginger-laced tail whisks approval. Commands and concepts seem to slip easily from Qilaq’s grasp, and Szymon is never entirely sure if he’s going about things the right way; she is only his second experience with puppies of any kind, and he has every reason to suspect that they are all like Qilaq and Sharkbait. What he appreciates about the darkling child is her willingness to listen, whether or not she retains everything she hears. Szymon’s stern features break into a triumphant smile as his girl wades further and further into the pool. Swimming comes naturally to the Cairn brood, but his swiftly growing daughter does not possess his seafaring blood. Stretching forward, he aims to brush the tip of his nose against the bridge of Qilaq’s muzzle. “For now,” he says, recalling her previous coughing and sputtering, “keep your head above water.” He backs away another step, but keeps his nose in place for another moment before drawing back. The water should still be shallow enough that she will not go under; he simply wants her to grow accustomed to the weightlessness of it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me redefine god into something i can become - by Szymon - November 20, 2016, 01:47 AM