Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Though it was not outwardly apparent, or given by first impression alone it turned out that Qilaq was just as lively as Chusi — but in her own way. This girl was not as vocal as his young ward, but Arturo was pleased to see the progress he'd made from when he'd first seen her at the den night and the first few minutes of their conversation here. He watched as her smile brightened and her tail gave a few more thumps against the ground. None of his own children had been overtly quiet but he had raised them to be embody confidence. Admittedly, Arturo did not this girl's story and more than he knew Chusi's own. One day she was simply apart of Blackrock Depths as if she'd materialized out of thin air. As Arturo was familiar how pups came to be he knew that wasn't true, nor possible. He wondered if she, like Chusi, would be different would they have remained with their biological parents — blissfully unaware that his young ward and Qilaq were actually sisters.

“What do you like to do, Qilaq? Are you looking to be an apprentice on any trades?” Arturo inquired casually, trying to make conversation though the gangster would not have been offended if she chose not to respond. It had been an open question for her to do with what she would, anyway. He was simply offering her conversation but she was not obliged to keep it going if she was not comfortable.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 03:52 PM