Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo watched the young girl's eyes widened but she took a few steps nearer to him nevertheless. Whether there was some habitual fear of him or simply his question had came as unexpected to her didn't matter. Moments later he watched as her head bobbed in silent agreement. “Come on.” The gangster encouraged her the smoky, accented timbre of his voice gentle as he took the lead though when they were clear of the small clearing his pace slowed, inviting her to keep pace beside him.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - November 06, 2016, 12:07 PM