Broken Antler Fen double-back, ask for time
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
OOOHHH

Sebastian listened to when the other started to talk. Ah. The Eden story. Sebastian didn't have hard feelings to her going to Silvertip. If she was happier there than with them Sebastian was not a wolf to demand that they would stay loyal to him. Only friction would come from it and it didn't help. The grey male was about to reply when Odette stalked forward, luckily she didn't attack (yet), and spoke five words in a tone he never heard before.

Sebastian cleared his throat. "Grayday. I have no problems with Eden becoming part of your pack. She didn't feel at home here and I truly hope she does feel more at home at Silvertip," he spoke, as he did he kept a careful eye on Odette and make sure to block her if she would attack this male that was far bigger than her. He didn't want to have a fight at his borders, or have the whole Silvertip gang here in attack of hurting one of their members.

"However, as you can see from Odette's reaction, it is better that no Silvertip wolf comes here. I told Steady I would send a messenger if Odette was ever ready to see any Silvertip wolf but it was most likely that he wouldn't hear from us again... I need to ask you that you leave right now and keep to Steady's promise to not visit us until we would come to Silvertip. I believe that is the better way," he spoke assertively. He was not to be messed with or be talked back to. His words were clear but calm and he hoped that he would stay in control of the situation. Grayday seemed polite and he hoped that the male wouldn't make a fuss about being send away.
Messages In This Thread
double-back, ask for time - by Grayday Sr. - September 22, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Sebastian - September 22, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Grayday Sr. - September 22, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Odette - September 22, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Sebastian - September 23, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Grayday Sr. - September 23, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Odette - September 23, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Sebastian - September 24, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Odette - September 24, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: double-back, ask for time - by Sebastian - September 25, 2016, 04:07 AM