Neverwinter Forest Let's just freeze the frame
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I'm not sure of timelines since things are a lil' confusing. I believe this thread would be set after @Trick is notified of Lucy's existence at NWF and Scimitar sends him back (for what it's worth, when Scimitar offered to show him Lucy, it's probably likely they couldn't find her at the time? Mary can adjust this assumption if she wants! But if @Cypress tattles to Lucy that someone was there for her, she probably already ran, unknowing yet to the NWF adults. So this thread would also be set before Elwood or Finley comes to collect Lucy, but just after Scimitar realizes @Rannoch and @Lucy are missing?

Let me know, anyone, if that isn't a safe assumption! There's so much going on. :o

She did not notice the subtle change in him as his ears withered back – nor would she have understood it, as growing older, she had been unused to extra attention that did not stem from her family. Instead, her own dark ears perked forward, her eyes widening at the connection – she had known her father had sent a messenger back to Redhawk Caldera for Lucy – and had Shrike not followed up with the caveat that she belonged to Elwood and Finley, Allure would have queried if he had been the father to come pick her up, as Scimitar had requested.

Elwood’s daughter. She had met the man – had liked him, even. He must have been worried sick for her.

“Lucy, yes!” She began her words, her tail waving in the air behind her. “Some deranged wolf brought her here injured and dropped her at our borders – my father sent a Caldera wolf who was also looking for her back to collect her father. She’s been terrified but –“ She was cut off then with thundering pawfalls, and with her ears splaying back to her skull, the bi-toned girl whipped her muzzle around, startled, as her father emerged from the trees behind her. “Dad..?”
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 02, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 03, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 03, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 04, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 05, 2016, 05:45 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Scimitar - October 05, 2016, 05:50 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 06, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 18, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Scimitar - October 18, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 18, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:24 AM