The Sentinels beauty means the scent of roses, and then the death of roses
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre smiled at his expression, thrilled to see donnelaith effect him so. her encouragement seemed to work upon him as soon as he was within the water. faster than that, she felt, he was beyond her, wading in the water.

come back to me, chosen prince of the bay, she encouraged him nearer to her by lowering her muzzle to splash playfully at him, a fiendish light within her eye. donnelaith awoke her soul and spirit, and perhaps here, in this lake and in this forest, he would find his spirit returned to him! ah, she wish it could be so! even if 'twere only renewed some, it would be a start that would enable her heart to keep beating!

deirdre paused for a moment, thoughtful. the summer-queen kept the radiant warmth of that season about her, and beamed upon him. his circumstances might be dire, but here he would find joy again. the two of them would make it so! but twas not something that could happen in a day. still, she was patient--the most patient woman of them all, some could argue--and they had some time together, she would see it done. today you will be walking within the water, shoulder-deep. your weight will be supported by the water, and with the aid of the lake and the herbs i have given you, there ought not to be any pain, deirdre herself moved slowly away from him, to where they had once been should he have come to where she summoned him to, and turned.

alright, rannoch; come again, to me, her words were warm and encouraging. try to let the water support you, and to remember the leg that has been aching--it should now be able to bear your weight in the water. if it hurts, do not force yourself,
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: beauty means the scent of roses, and then the death of roses - by Deirdre - October 17, 2016, 02:13 PM