The Sentinels beauty means the scent of roses, and then the death of roses
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
these words, all of what she had spoken, were words she believed with all of her heart. she, too, was conflicted by the manner in which he had been taken. deirdre did not at all see the benefit in taking a child when they were unwilling--taking any who were unwilling--and her heart ached for the boy, for he had been taking from his family so young! eshe had been a good woman, but deirdre wondered suddenly, or perhaps for the second time, if this was the price of her magick.

all of us have the capability to be good, or to be bad, deirdre thought it right to apprise him, and continued, skellige is not perfect--though, i have yet to meet a being who is. do not close your mind to anything! it was but a recommendation for him; he was a wolf who was free to make his own decisions on the matter, as he had his own mind. deirdre would be happy to advise him, though, if it was her words that he wanted to hear. were she to know the worry in his heart, she would have sought to take it from him--but, as perceptive as she could be, she was not clairvoyant. it must be you who decides to give him a chance. to do so would change your perspective, and your experiences going forward... she fell quiet at last, and began to paddle toward shallower waters.

you have worked your leg enough, for now; i will get you some food so that you may rest, deirdre smiled toward rannoch, before commending him: you are doing well.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: beauty means the scent of roses, and then the death of roses - by Deirdre - October 19, 2016, 08:34 AM