Blackfeather Woods Wicked Ways
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
As his cold eyes stared down to his dirt covered paws, the male slowly felt somewhat anxious with the on going silence that commenced between the three of them. Vandal's blue eyes peering to the young smokey male and then finally to the female, whom he assumed was his mother, as her sudden response to his presence was cold and straight to the point, having completely dismissed his greeting. The young silver and ivory brute felt a slight wash of uncertainty grasp at him as he began to think about his decision; even though it was already too late. Dark silver ears twitched against his head as he cleared his throat to speak, two words leaving his leathery lips, ”A home.” Dark blue eyes looked back down to the pup; unbeknown to Vandal that his future lied within his paws. His black nose twitched as he finally brought his gaze to the night colored female, silence befalling the group once again.

Though he'd spent most of his life alone and also preferring it that way, Vandal knew he wouldn't survive the oncoming winter alone. So to survive he needed to join a pack and to join a pack meant being surrounded by others; playing your part. This he knew. So with this knowledge, (though his knowledge lacked when it cameto knowing the pack). His bushy tail swayed slowly behind him as he remained still, ”I want to survive.” He licked his maw for a second before adding, ”For a chance of survival, I offer myself and my services.” He kept his head low, eyes trailing from each of them before allowing his final words to sound from his mouth, ”Whatever you need the most, I'll do my best to become.” In truth he had no idea what would be in store for him in this place, that's if he made it through this icy welcoming of course. Vandal remained silent, his blue gaze cautiously peering from mother to son as he waited patiently, observing the pair.
Messages In This Thread
Wicked Ways - by Vandal - October 26, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Nemesis - October 26, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Abraxas - October 26, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Vandal - October 27, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Nemesis - November 09, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Abraxas - November 10, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Vandal - November 11, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Nemesis - November 24, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Abraxas - November 28, 2016, 05:39 PM