Hushed Willows in the hollow heartland
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
The sounds of someone else lifted his head, effectively shaking loose a few of his more soggy thoughts. Although he'd once been far more leery of the pup who'd once been mostly just obnoxious, Silas didn't exactly feel any of that here and now. The distraction was welcome enough and he meant to flip his tail a bit to suggest that he wasn't opposed to this, but didn't quite get it done. "Hey Tam," he greeted, sounding tired as he did.  He'd not really spoken much recently, either, so he supposed that didn't help.

"Uh.. yeah, just.." the juvenile began to sputter, and thankfully before he could really get anything resembling information out, it seemed to have clicked for Tambourine somehow. Silas certainly didn't question it. It saved him trouble in the long run so he just nodded slowly when he apologized.

But, how could he help? He knew something bitter would come to mind if he let it. He'd asked himself that very same question far too many times lately, only to come up horrifically short. "Are you doing anything? Would you.. wanna just maybe track stuff with me for a little while?" Some company could even be good? He peered Tambourine's way, realizing he didn't even know if he had any skill or remote interest in the matter at all; Silas just wanted something to do, and something he liked seemed best. It had at least jumped to mind first, especially when the other thing he did most of the time was lurk on his ailing sister. Inviting Tambourine to that sounded pretty crummy. "I don't plan to go very far but was thinking if I found something easy, it would be good to do.." he spoke on quietly, and glanced away.
Messages In This Thread
in the hollow heartland - by Silas - November 08, 2016, 03:06 AM
RE: in the hollow heartland - by Tambourine - November 11, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: in the hollow heartland - by Silas - November 22, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: in the hollow heartland - by Tambourine - November 26, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: in the hollow heartland - by Silas - December 01, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: in the hollow heartland - by Tambourine - December 02, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: in the hollow heartland - by Silas - December 15, 2016, 03:48 AM
RE: in the hollow heartland - by Tambourine - December 20, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: in the hollow heartland - by Silas - January 18, 2017, 12:33 AM