Gyrfalcon's Keep the boogieman
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Private 

He had never been this far from the bay, but, despite this, Rannoch kept pushing into the unknown. The rugged land of Blackrock Depths rose to the equally ordinary and untamed hillside of the keep. Perhaps it was his sense of wonder that had struck him at a younger age or the fact that he was all taken by his own thoughts. But, whatever the reason, he left the seaside territory without much of a thought.

He only noticed that he had left as he began the gentle incline of the keep’s hill, his paws freezing his his gaze skirting about the barren lands. A falcon cawed overhead as he looked about and despite his unease in the new territory, he lingered in place.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo didn't like mountains, which was perhaps unorthodox given that he had strategically built his empire in a territory nestled between two. The looming sentinels of jagged rock and earth had their advantages when it came to the protection of Teaghlaigh but beyond them he held no interest in them. No interest in climbing them. Yet, he knew he could cut the travel time in half if he went through Gyrfalcon Keep to get to Blockrock Depths and Donnelaith. The gangster was an ambassador, not a ranger, however, and though mapping a route for Chusi to take when she deigned to visit Lotte or Szymon had been easy enough Arturo knew that there were shortcuts to be found ...and that there were wolves better suited for finding said shortcuts then him. He'd set a similar task to one of Teaghlaigh's Comhlach's: Howl but had yet to hear of success or failure on the task. And Arturo's need to visit his scarfed mummer was a mighty one. The allure of the woman that had him so spellbound was enough to override Arturo's (understandable) hatred for mountains and anything resembling one.

With Teaghlaigh in the capable paws of Furiosa and The Family he entered into the Keep territory, fiery gaze taking in the gyrfalcons that circled overhead with an absent curiosity for a moment before it vanished. Likely they had chosen the Keep as their nesting grounds, as the ravens choose Ravensblood Forest as theirs. It was on his path that a scent crossed into his flared nostrils: young, male, Blackrock Depths. Despite himself, Arturo found his path adjusting and soon laid his fiery, red-orange gaze upon the boy: the color of slate stone that faded to cream along his underside. A amiable chuff was given. He was a Depths wolf despite being a stranger and thus: he was Family.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
His attention shifted from overhead and to the general direction in which Arturo approached. Though Rannoch stiffened at the sight of the other wolf, the other did not seem to be a thread. Despite this, Rannoch remained rigid as he looked on to the wolf and dipped his head in way of a greeting.

“Hello. Are you of Teaghliath?” Skellige had taught him of his allies, but Rannoch had yet to meet another from wolf from this pack. He then fell silent, looking to the other curiously as he allowed him to speak.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
crappy sick post is crappy but i wanted to get a reply up to this. sorry for the wait. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The boy's posture was rigid, as to which Arturo took no offense. He was a stranger to the boy, after all. The Ceannasach considered that he was known among the Blackrock Depths wolves as Skellige was known among The Family but until he'd met with all of them he remained an allied stranger, and vice versa. The boy dipped his head in greeting and Arturo returned the gesture, keeping his own posture relaxed to show the boy that he was no threat. He was a child and in true Arturo fashion he kept his facial expressions soft. A rarity shown around children and very select few adults. “I am,” The gangster responded with a sage nod of confirmation. “I am it's Ceannasach, Arturo Fearghal.” He offered his title and full name to the boy, unsure of how detailed Skellige had been with his followers. “And you,” Arturo's salmon pink tongue slid out to draw across his jowls. “You are of Blackrock Depths?” It was not a question, not truly. Arturo already knew the answer but it seemed polite to allow the boy to confirm what he already knew as truth. The pair conversed for a while longer before their conversation came to a natural close and the two: gangster and child eventually went their separate ways.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean