Golden Glade do you ever think of me?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He tilted his head curiously as she apologised, then gradually nudging the carcass back toward. Silently, Sylvas watched his mate, golden eyes peering down to the half eaten hare and gradually back to Eden. The brown and gray male gave her a loving smile, muzzle parting as his soft voice slip from his mouth, ”It's alright.” He lowered his head some as he watched her sit herself up, observing how she began to nub at her tender stomach. Upon understanding of how much Eden was going through lately, especially with feeding and caring for their children, Sylvas coudln't help but want to know more on what he could do to help more, besides bring meals every day.

The mercenary's ears perked at her sudden request, amber eyes looking to her as she sat beside their pups. Right away a smile formed across his maw, the male giving his head a nod till he replied softly, ”Of course, my love.” He gave her another doting smile, carefully Sylvas lifted himself from being seated, his paws bringing himself slightly closer to Eden's side, though still allowing her personal space.
Messages In This Thread
do you ever think of me? - by RIP Eden - November 22, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by Sylvas Streiter - December 10, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by Sylvas Streiter - December 31, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by RIP Eden - January 01, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by Sylvas Streiter - January 02, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by RIP Eden - January 24, 2017, 10:55 AM