Stavanger Bay She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
She could feel it, the magic of her voice was starting to make an effect, and she put every ounce of passion in her song to make sure Doe would give her what she wanted, which to be completely honest Julep did not even remember at that point. She just wanted her attention, and even if she didn't remember why, crying would always bring good things. But only if she was the only one crying. It had become apparent that whenever Isengrim joined her chorus, Julep's price would come decimated, so she obviously did not want him ruining her magic.

She silenced, looking at the blur that was her brother for a moment before a tiny little growl was cast in his direction. He was below her, sitting while she stood against the wall, and he looked like a hella good target from up there. Paws as large as her very face were flung his way in an attempt to silence him. A puppy attack. And as instinct instructed Julep's mouth sought to take grip on her brother's face/ear/neck/paw/butt/anything she could to silence him.
Messages In This Thread
She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 25, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 29, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - December 25, 2016, 02:39 PM